Friday, November 28, 2008

Real Housewives of Atlanta (Kim)

I was so relieved when I found out I wasn't the only one that heard Kim (the white girl) spell cat as "kat". Why the heck didn't Sherray correct her? I guess she did a double take like I did and was just floored like WOW!! I'm surprised I didn't hear anyone talking about it on the news or anything. I guess "big poppa" likes him some dumb women. I guess when she is just a woman on the side it doesn't matter. I just can't believe that shit. "kat" LMAO. I think I stopped breathing for a few seconds when she said that. And the producer Dallas was on there and he looked at her ass too. But no one said anything. I guess it's because we all thought that she was smart. She wasn't like a Paris Hilton or a Jessica Simpson where you just awaited the next dumb thing. WOW is all I can say. WOW. And the dumb chick is probably still spelling the word wrong because no one corrected her ass. LMAO and someone needs to tell her to get a new wig that fully matches her hair color.

No comments:

Post a Comment