Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Which story should I tell?

Well the Hitler one is boring to me now so I'm just going to tell you guys about the other one. But wait before I get into that ........... this just in((((((((((((((..............the mothafucka on his phone in the computer lab just made another motherfucking call............and he has the tone sound on his buttons...........who the fuck does that............)))))))))))))))

ok now back to the scheduled post...........so i'm at work the other night and this chick comes into the computer lab...........or actually I think she was there before I got there but that is besides the point.........so I'm sitting there at the desk minding my business and she is breaking her neck to turn around and look at me............anybody who knows me knows that when people look at me for no stated reason it pisses me off so bad..........especially when I don't know you..........so she is ill grilling me like my little brother when I make him eat his lunch...........then she gets up and she leaves.............I feel better because now this chick is not looking at me............then SHE COMES BACK.............goes to the same seat and is STILL LOOKING AT ME...........and this is not the first time that I have seen her...........I don't even know if I want to know who she is.............but I do want to know why the fuck she keeps looking at me

1 comment:

  1. You gotta realize that staring at someone doesn't automatically mean a negative thing, she could like what you are wearing, or think you are pretty, look familiar to her, don't let something that petty piss you off. Just either stare back, or keep it moving, hey your life is a movie to her, let her keep watchin, lol

    ReplyDelete