Tuesday, November 18, 2008

PLEASE TELL ME WHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm sitting here in the computer lab and obviously I pick the wrong seat.
This guy that is sitting next to me just keeps calling people on his phone. It is rather annoying.
He just likes to hear himself talk and brag about himself. Me, being too lazy to move, is just sitting here yelling to myself 'WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!' The first convo was okay. But after he finished that one and decided he need to call someone else I got ticked off. Then after that convo was over he wanted to call someone else. I wonder if he is reading the screen out of the corner of his eyes as I type this post about how much he pissed me the fuck off just now. Thank goodness he is finally off the phone because I don't like his voice and his breath smells weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment