Monday, December 1, 2008

Jersey Garden Mall

I know this sounds weird but I get nervous when I'm around large numbers of african american people. Don't get me wrong I love my people but when there are too many of them together something might pop off. I'm not for all of that. Jersey Gardens has too many mo' f'in people. I was tripping over peoples kids. I think it should be a rule that when people are less than an arms length away from you and they pass you they should say excuse me. I take it really personal when people walk past me and don't say excuse me if I can stick my finger out and touch them. This one mirra mirra tried to race me to the escalator. First of all all that is not necessary because I'm afraid of escalators. So if you want to get on first be my guest. That way if I fall I'm landing on your ass. Another thing about that mall is that the food is too expensive. I paid $10 for food for me. WTF?? I am 5'3 and 120lbs. A kids meal can fill me up. $10 for a chicken sandwich, fries and a drink. CRAZINESS I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!! And does anyone besides me find it weird that they don't have any major department stores like macy's and jc penny's ........... instead they have a Bed, Bath and Beyond. What mall has a Bed, Bath and Beyond? It's like have a Home Depot in a strip mall. Just weird. Now, Parking. I had to park all the way in west where the fuck am I. It was like a 5min walk from my car to the entrance. On top of that it was cold. And it took me 30min to find that spot. And I want to know who came up with the design for the food court. I dunno if it's just me but the people that sit on the rocks and eat look like monkeys to me. I feel like i'm watching animal planet or something. And you know what is kinda funny..........the uniform the clean up people have to wear. They have to wear bow ties. I would go around kicking shoppers if I had to wear a bowtie. If I was one of them I would sweep the same spot for like 5min. and sit down under a table or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment