Wednesday, November 12, 2008

WHY??!!!!!

People say the dumbest shit and I wonder 'why?'.

How do these people function in every day life.

Here is an example of one of the dumb things that I have heard in the last five minutes.

Girl to other girl: Umm how do you work this [automatic] stapler????????

And this one is not really dumb but it is annoying.

This guy comes up to me and says that he needs help with something.
I work in the computer lab at school so I say okay. He proceeds to pull out a
notebook and there are these two words in some other language.
"Can you help me pronounce these words?"

So of course I wanted to say you dumb fuck do I not look like an American.
Instead, I kept my cool and asked "what language is that?"
The words were greetings from two separate African tribes. Hmm so
should I know how to pronounce them because I am black. Does
everyone in Europe speak one language. NO, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
Can you translate this fucking Russian story for me? I bet you can't.
Can you tell me what that slav just said you plain man from New York?

People are ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment