Thursday, November 13, 2008

Honesty Box

Is the honesty box really honest?
Are you really being honest with someone if they do not know that it is you?
Anyway, you can guess already, [YES] someone hit me up in my honesty box.
It was a guy because it was marked blue. He said "you are a ghetto hood chick".
Was this supposed to anger me. I just told him that I will continue to stick my head even farther up my ass. IDIOTS. The fact that it was a guy is even worse (if it even was a guy). When did guys turn into such bithces. BYTCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is to all the bitch ass men out there crying over spilled milk. Grow a sack you suckers. Being worried about me it not going to get you anywhere because at the end of the day YOU ARE NOT on my mind. But, I guess that is how people continue to confirm the fact that I am special. Thank you for clocking me. Please continue to do so and I will not cease to amaze ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment