Thursday, December 11, 2008

College Parties

I don't know if it's just me but I can't stand college parties. First of all, it is too fucking hot.
Secondly, IT STINKS. Soap and HOT water. 10-15 mins and you good. I'm tired of people chewing 10 pieces of gum and trying to drown out their funk in body spray. WTF!! And whatever happened to the two-step. All this woo-tang and d-mack shit is getting on my nerves. Somes cats just be looking retarded. It's NOT that serious. How come every time someone woo-tangs they put on that face. You know the face. It looks like they just sniffed they friend that came with them covering the funk in body spray. And what is with all the throwing of the bows. Then when fights break out it's a problem. People look like monkeys trying to break coconuts on a rock. Don't even let me get to d-mack. Catz just have on those special ed faces. I know everyone has met that one special ed person in they life that never says anything but every time you look at them they are smiling. YEAH. Anyway, I can't wait until I turn 21. I just want to go to a lounge. I hate coming out a party looking like I just walked through the jungle. And a college party can be described as just that .....a Jungle. Dudes be coming out of nowhere smelling like ass trying to grab you. You be ready to cut your wrist off to get out of the clutches of the stank beast. Ladies I KNOW you have been there. Or how about when they try to whisper in your ear ......breath smelling like a garbage incinerator. It's just crazy. I can't take it anymore. The walls and floors sweat. I swear I had never seen that shit before. Good thing these places don't have carpeted floors or it would smell like straight mildew. I would rather swim in the Hudson River. I wonder is that's how some STD's spread cuz some dirty muhfuckkahs just be sweatin' .. ILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

2 comments:

  1. You realize no one reads this shit right Juan Juan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im luvn' your blog!! Keep it UP!!! These topics are hella trl and mad funny! Dice City Clothing, Nafiys Blakewood, Tre Dice, and Al B Young Mogul Stand Behind Cocoa!!! All the Haterz....fall the eff Back!!! Also check out our Channels!! http://www.youtube.com/user/DiceCityTv,http://www.youtube.com/user/youngrkstarz,http://www.myspace.com/crackhouserock

    ReplyDelete