Thursday, December 18, 2008

HA HA HA HA Is all that I can say

I kept hearing about someone throwing a shoe at Bush. So I had to youtube it. OMGoodness!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The secret service didn't see that dude takin' off his shoes LMAO. Well middle eastern people be walkin' round barefoot anyway so they prolly thought it was a cutural thing. But, that shit was funny as I dunno what. Bush str8 ducked and dude threw another one. Was it a shoe or a dusty ass sandal LMAO. You could see dust clouds comin' out those bitches. LMAO ROFFLMAO that shit looked like a boomerang. I thought it was gonna come back after it missed. The secret service reacted all slow. They prolly planned that shit with the dude and was in the back laughin'. And how bush gon duck and try to keep talkin' and laugh it off. That was like some shit I saw in pooty tang. I hope that one day my children will learn about that in history books. It would ben even funnier if it woulda hit him. Imagine the face he woulda made. Bush couldn't even be mad because he know he fucked up LOL. I would even like to recap what was prolly going through that man's head.

Guy that threw shoes thoughts prior to:

**Apoo accent from The Simpsons**

What the fuck is this. Why are people even still listening to him. Dumb motherfucker. **Looks Down at shoes** Fuck this. **throws shoes**

The secret service prolly pretended to use force and patted him on the back after they let him out the back door. LMAO. When everybody went to go get the guy they shoulda jumped Bush while no one was looking. I woulda jumped in.

No comments:

Post a Comment