Tuesday, December 16, 2008

LETTER TO THE HATERS!!

Hi Haters,

Your favorite subject of study speaking. I would just like to say thank you for all of your support. Someone commented on one of the posts to this blog and said that no one actually reads it. But hey, I got your dumb ass to come here and add to the amount of my total views. I truly appreciate it that you took time out of your day for me. You took care to sign yourself as anonymous. You have a nickname for me. Obviously you are someone I know because you can spell my name. I feel honored. So please continue to support and I will continue to give you reasons to hate. Good luck on finals bitches!!! (See no hard feelings)

-Cocoa D.

P.S. you have just inspired a new post on my other blog cocoabechilling.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment