Thursday, December 11, 2008

I have made it to my blog ((yes this entry is about me))

I almost broke the printer at work. LOL.
The printer needed toner and I they only showed me how to change it once.
So I opened up this whole other compartment and took this huge piece out.
The whole time I'm saying to myself............this doesn't look familiar
so then I couldn't get the piece back into the printer LOL .............. the whole time I'm thinking to myself.............shit i'm screwed
so I called upstairs and one of the people over me comes down to change the toner for me and he is like WTF did you do...........this is not the toner...........i hope you didn't break the printer
so now i'm sweating with two hoodies on turning red
but we got the toner changed and got the other part back in and the printer is fine..........hey it's all a learning experience :) and now Ms. ST is gonna read this like hmmm should we have this girl working down in the computer lab

1 comment: