Monday, January 26, 2009

Where is Michael?





So I went to Tech today to get the virus off my computer. Then, I went back to my room to do what gave me the virus in the first place, download music. And for a while now I have been telling myself that after I finally take my computer to tech I'm gonna download some Michael Jackson. I love Michael's music. But hey who doesn't???????? Exactly, NO ONE. I know Michael is a little fucked up in the head, but you can't blame him. I just want another album. I'm going to write a letter to the Michael Jackson fan club and demand another album. I don't know how the world has gone so long without a hit. Me and my roomate who gave me the idea for this post (SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO ::::::::LAUREN M.::::::::: Love you girl)
were in our room jamming to some of these hits when this dawned on me:

1. You rock my world
2. Butterflies
3. The way you make me feel

I LOVE MICHAEL. Joe needs to jump out of the closet and start swinging on him again or something because I feel that I am suffering from wackmusicnessitis. Wachmusicnessitis is very common these days and one of the few cures is another Michael Album. We need to form and angry mob and rush the Neverland Ranch or something.

But on another note I came across this website today http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html It is about the history of Michael Jackson's face. Pretty entertaining stuff.

Even though we have seen Michael go through many ups and downs and ass whoopings and molestation cases we can't get enough of that movie The Jackson Five: An American Dream (I think that is the title)

I got the pic from this site vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

http://flyboyz.wordpress.com/2008/06/03/

No comments:

Post a Comment