Monday, January 26, 2009

CHEESE!!!!!!!!! THAT"S IT.

So I have an 8:30a.m. class that lets out just in time for me to still make it to breakfast. So there is this new guy working there. He sounds like the guy in this youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjAOLKsD-oo
Ok so I always order my eggs the same way. A cheese omelette (is that how you spell it?) Anyway, I order my eggs and get off line so that there can be space for the next person. So I ordered my eggs and stood to the side and this dumb motherfucker gave mines to someone else with their toppings and everything. So I told him Hey that was my omelette. And he responded O well that is why I don't like people to get off line. So after he gave mines away he made me another one and still handed it to another person. He asked me about 3 times what I wanted on my eggs. FUCKING AMERICAN CHEESE!!!!!!! QUESO de Americana!!!!!!!!! Furmage!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have to blast this guy.

1. with those thick ass glasses he should be able to record the past and see the future
2. are you that fucking slow that you can't see me standing RIGHT THE FUCK NEXT TO YOU
3. and next time he adds extra yolk to my eggs i just might send the plate back in his face
4. does anyone need a job? cuz you can just apply for a food position at montclair state if fucking ocd dyslexic retards like him get hired
5. someone needs to get his ass a notepad, a tape recorder or something. update the fucking software in his glasses please!!

Stuff like this is what sends me over the top. My pancakes almost got cold.

1 comment:

  1. We love you cocoa!!! Keep em coming! Thick ass glasses!!! Calling all bootycheeks(insider)!!??!! I want you to be one of my boty cheeks one day!!! Get at me!!!

    Al B Young Mogul

    ReplyDelete