Monday, January 26, 2009

Wastefullness (is that a word??)

Up until today I thought I wanted to go green. I was on board like yea lets chain ourselves to trees and make bowel movements in our yards to save water. But that all changed when I went into the Blanton Cafe and there was nothing but styrofoam and plastic eating utensils. First off, less food fits on those little ass plates. Then, there is the risk of the plate breaking. Secondly, is my thrist supposed to be quenched with that little as cup. I guess so with the smaller portion. I don't mind the plastic forks and shit besides the fact that you can pick up shit with the fork or cut anything with the knife. They already get rid of the trays last semester causing me to make multiple trips. I got over that but now they have gone too far. They are going to stop fucking with my food. I hate feeling like I'm fat when I gotta go up 2 and three times to get whatever else I want to eat. I really wish they would send out e-mails first before they make these drastic changes. But I have one question........they are trying to cut back on water consumption but doesn't styrofoam sit in landfills and take forever to breakdown???????????

So I say fuck going green if it's going to interfere with my food. We already fucked up the earth so fucking face the facts and continue to be wasteful until we destroy this bitch.

**disclaimer: I am not serious about the comments I made in this post. I love the earth and wish it could be a better place :).

No comments:

Post a Comment